Monday, May 5, 2008

Tag by zslee~~XD

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes...
2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
No...Cuz feel so dirty...
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Japan...cuz lao gong wan to go there oso... ^^

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I wan together wif my lao gong forever untill we become old n old...
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Of cuz...lolx
6. Music influence you?
Yup...Especially my lao gong play de music...XD
If I din listen music one day...I will crazy de...haha...
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I will let my dad n mum go to travelling...
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes...
9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
No...I scare the ant will nips me...so pain...T.T
10. What kind of character do you want to be?
Forever love my lao gong de lao po...^^
11. Which type of cars I love the most?
Any car...without "lao ye che"...
12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Anything...
13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Tell me directly...
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Can i gt two answer ?
My lao gong and my family...^^
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I donno wat is the meaning...haha
16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
Laptop...hehe >.<
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My body...I don wan fat fat...cuz my lao gong will always laugh me...T_T
18. What makes you feel disappointed?
When I quarrel wif my lao gong...But I still love him...
19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
Yes...cuz I wan know my future is bad or good...If bad , I will straightly go die...@.@
20. What do I want to achieve this year?
Pass my all exam and get A1 in my add maths...
tag...tag...I tag tag tag...
1. Steven----My lao gong...^^
2. Teresa
3. Xin Yin
4. Jackie
5. ...
6. ...
7. ...
8. Everyone who reads my blog...XD

No comments: